Realme is a user-driven brand and they follow and listen to their users and take feedback. This allowed Realme to launch many devices in many price segments.
But the problem is to maintain all these devices with a large number of units and spread across the world. But realme does a fairly good job by providing monthly security patch updates with some new features too and 1 or 2 major Android updates depending on the device.
Now after being in the beta testing for 3 months as announced in the Roadmap. Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 is now rolling out for the Realme narzo 20 as of now and it brings a lot to the table.
Here’s the complete changelog of Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- UI version: RMX2193_11.C.06
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
• You can now create your wallpaper by picking colours from your photos.
• Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
• Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
• You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
• Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
• Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody.
• Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages.
• Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
• Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
• Optimized “Auto brightness”.
• You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
• Added filters for “Drawer mode”: You can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app.
[Security and Privacy]
• You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
• Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
• More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: You can quickly display your emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
• Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
• Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so you can stay focused.
• You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
• You can share your hotspot with others via a QR code.
• Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
• You can back up your photos, documents, system settings, WeChat data, and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
• You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
• Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos you just took.
• Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
• Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
• Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure your sleep time
• Added “Sound amplifier”: You can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones.
Note:-Users need to be on the A.25 (RMX2193_11.A.25) version to get updated to Realme UI 2.0. So make sure by checking in the software update section.