Realme Narzo 10 is the first offering in the Narzo series and is basically an upgraded version of Realme C3. It has triple camera setup at the back and fingerprint sensor.
Realme has released the first OTA update
for the Realme Narzo 10A and it brings a lot of optimisation for the device. It also fixes a lot of issues reported by users and improves overall system stability and performance. The update brings the latest security patch from Google
which will improve the security and prevent hackers from attacking the device and compromising the security of your smartphone.
Here’s the complete changelog below:
UI Version: RMX2020_11.A.33
● Optimized game audio quality
● Optimized system stability
● Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing the power button to light up the screen
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using a fingerprint to unlock
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that game centre FPS was shown as zero
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
● Updated Android security patch (June 2020)
Note from developers
In order to ensure the stability of this update, it will have a staged rollout. The update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users today and will have a broader rollout in a few days after making sure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.
The manual link will be available on the Website below.