|Realme c3 update|
Realme C3 an entry-level budget offering from realme is now getting a new software update via OTA. The device is powered by Mediatek Helio G70 and 720p display. It also has a dual-camera setup for rear cameras and a massive 5000 mAh battery.
UI Version: RMX2020_11.A.33
● Optimized game audio quality
● Optimized system stability
● Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing power button to light up screen
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using fingerprint to unlock
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that game center FPS was shown as zero
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
● Updated Android security patch（June，2020）
The update is rolling out via OTA in batches, so a handful of users will get it in the first rollout batch. Other users will get the update over the course of the week. So keep patient and when the update arrives, enjoy the goodness.
To check for update, Go to settings>Software Update> Check for update. If available, download and install the package and enjoy the latest security patch with these optimisations which will ultimately improve the overall usability and system stability.
Do comment your thoughts in the comments section below. If you have any questions, ask them right below in the comments section. If you have any suggestions too, you can comment them below.