OnePlus released the June Update for Oneplus 8 Via OTA. This update is a monthly incremental update for the latest launched Oneplus 8 in India. There is no official thread about it in the OnePlus Community section but still, some users in India are getting this update via OTA.
Here’s the complete changelog for the June OTA of Oneplus 8 India version.OnePlus 8 Oxygen OS 10.5.9.IN21DAUPDATE SIZE :-155MB
• Optimized the touch and interaction experience
• Optimized the power consumption performanceo ofthe system, battery life extended to be longer than ever
• Optimized the high temperature warning to improve user experience
• Fixed the failure to full-charge when battery was charged to 90% and above in a few circumstances
• Fixed the issue with Netflix and Amazon Prime Video unable to play HD video on some machines
• Fixed known issues and improved system stability
• Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.06
•Improved the shooting experience with camera and improved stability
· Added the file disk section in file manager: now conveniently upload and store all your files on OnePlus Cloud seamlessly
• Band 46 CA combo enabled for India Network
• Improved the stability of communication
• Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
• Optimized network latency for online games and improved the smoothness
This update fixes a lot of bugs which were reported after the MAY update and this is rolling out via OTA in India with a size of 155MB.