ASUS is now rarely launching any new phone but they haven’t forgot about their previously launched devices in terms of software updates.Asus is now rolling out an incremental update for the ASUS ROG phone II.
The update here is of version 17.0240.2004.9,It is rolling out in batches globally around the world.This update fixes various bugs and crashes which were reported by the users in the past.
Interestingly,this update also brings support for the official Google phone app which users can now use and Download from the Play Store itself.This app was only available for devices with Android one program and also the native pixel devices.
The update also brings camera improvement and optimisation and also fixes NFC bugs and more.It also brings VoWifi and VoLTE support for European carriers.
Know more about it on the changelog below.
- Fixed issue where Video Recording failed when connected to BT
- Fixed ASUS launcher crash issue
- Added “Neplayer” APP for JP
- Enabled VoLTE and VoWiFi on Tele2 (Sweden)
- Enabled VoLTE and VoWiFi on Bouygues Telecom (France)
- Fixed “NFC service isn’t responding” issue if the user quickly clicked the NFC icon in Quick Settings.
- Fixed issue where duplicated game covers appear in the game list in Armoury Crate
- Fixed issue where trimmed videos sometimes won’t be saved in the Gallery Application
- Fixed device hang issue when playing “V4:跨界戰”
- Improved Camera stability
Since this is the staged roll out,users will get it in batches and the rollout has already been started globally.So go to settings>Software Updates and check for updates.Of available then download and enjoy the new experience.
Do let me know in comments below your thoughts.Thanks