Vivo after teasing a lot finally Launched their VIVO X50 Series in China and interestingly this series is coming soon to India. The X50 series has 3 variants regular X50, X50 pro and X50pro+. The main highlight of this series is the worlds first gimbal-like stabilized camera in a Smartphone. We will see the details and full specifications of the standard vivoX50 in this post.
Full specifications of Vivo X50.
- 6.56″ FHD+
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Flat display
- HDR 10+
- Single punch hole
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G 5G processor
Ram and Storage
- 8GB LPDDR4X
- 128GB UFS 2.0
- 8GB + 256GB variant also available.
- 32MP f/2.48
- 48MP Sony IMX 598 custom-made sensor f/1.6
- Four-axis OIS
- 13MP portrait lens f/2.48
- 8MP Ultrawide angle 120° FOV f/2.2
- 5MP macro camera,1.5cm super macro.
- 33W fast charging
- WiFi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1
- DUAL BAND 5G
- In-display Optical fingerprint scanner
- Software-based face recognition
- Funtouch OS 10.5 on top of Android 10
- 8GB + 128GB: CNY 3498 (~$490/₹37,000)
- 8GB + 256GB: CNY 3898 (~$546/₹41,250)
This is the only phone in the series which doesn’t have the gimbal camera which is the main highlight of this X50 series. This is the standard version with OIS only. This is said to be coming to India Too.
Images of Vivo X50.