Redmi K20 pro/Mi 9T pro is a flagship killer device launched in 2019 to compete with the likes of OnePlus 7 pro by offering a similar set of specs at a comparatively much cheaper price. One of the main highlights of the phone was that it was equipped with a horizon AMOLED full-screen display with no interruptions at all. And due to the AMOLED tech, Users can opt to use in-display fingerprint scanner and also customise it according to their need.
Redmi k20 pro recently got updated to the latest MIUI 12 version.With this new update this device got new fingerprint animations.And to enable or change these fingerprint animations just follow these simple steps.
Steps to Change fingerprint Animations in Redmi k20 pro.
- Go to settings
- Scroll down and find Passwords and Security and click on it.
- Then click on the Fingerprint Block.
- Enter your lock screen password and then scroll down to find the Fingerprint Animations menu.
- There you will find by default four fingerprint animations you can choose.
- You can choose any of it and change the look of the fingerprint animations.
There are only four animations available right now but there are some themes in the theme store available by which you can change the fingerprint animations.
So this is it,this is how you can change the fingerprint animations in Redmi k20 pro or Mi 9T pro or any Xiaomi device which have In display fingerprint sensor.